Metroid Construction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Destruction

2 posters

Go down

Super Destruction Empty Super Destruction

Post by GF_Kennon Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 pm

OK, I have a really good project idea, I have decided to call it "Super Destruction" basically, what I am to have at the end of this is a ROM of Super Metroid that is easy to edit and the data to work with, I am going to manually clean out the ROM by following pointers and deleting the correct amount of data, while I am doing this, I want to record all the useful hex values of data I can find, and record them here, after recording them I am going to write up a lot of documents relating to this and hopefully will be a great success.

Please excuse me if I double post or something, as I will be trying to keep this as organised as possible, and multiple posts may be the only option.

If anyone wants to help then the best place to start would be to isolate sizes of useful data like enemies and post there hex here, I will take note and should make things a lot faster.
GF_Kennon
GF_Kennon
Admin

Job/Hobbies : College
Game Modding Alignment : Super Metroid, Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Fusion, Metroid
Other : Don’t tell, but I am actually Sylux.

http://metroidconstruction.sitesled.com/

Back to top Go down

Super Destruction Empty Re: Super Destruction

Post by uNsane Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:23 am

This is a really great idea. I've occasionally thought of doing something like this myself for Zero Mission or trying to clean up the event system in Fusion, but I'm apparently lazier than you.
uNsane
uNsane
GBA Moderator

Job/Hobbies : hacking, studenting
Game Modding Alignment : MZM, MF, real life, Hell, urmom, etc.
Other : I only have 5 senses, so obviously I don't have a sense of humor.

Back to top Go down